2023 FLY FISHING PACKAGES & RATES
All guided fly fishing packages at Northern Lights Lodge include airport pick up and drop off, meals, accommodations, fine wine & beer.
Single angler bookings available with any listed package at no extra charge!
All prices are per angler and do not include licenses & tax
May 14th – May 20th (Stillwater School with Phil Rowley)
May 21st – May 27th (8 spots)
May 28th – June 3rd (pending)
June 4th – June 10th (full)
June 11th – 17th (4 spots)
June 25th – July 1st (6 spots)
3 day fully guided trips for $2000 USD
4 day fully guided trips for $2600 USD
5 day fully guided trips for $3200 USD
Fishing 2 anglers per 1 guide on remote wilderness lakes & trophy lakes for rainbow trout using dry fly’s and occasionally subsurface techniques. During the sedge hatch the dry fly fishing is as good as it gets!
SUMMER RIVER DRY FLY FISHING PACKAGES:
July 4th – 7th (8 spots)
July 9th – 15th (McLennan Fly Fishing)
July 16th – 22nd (2 spots)
July 23rd-29th (Full)
July 30th – Aug 5th (4 spots)
Aug 7th – 12th (Pending)
Aug 13th – 19th (2 spots)
Aug 20th – 26th (8 spots)
Aug 27th – Sept 2nd (8 spots)
3 days fishing for $2550 USD
4 days fishing for $3400 USD
5 days fishing for $4250 USD
Fishing 2 anglers per 1 guide on 3-5 rivers (depending on water levels) During this time of year we predominantly fish dry flies for rainbow trout. In August we are also able to target bull trout if the river flows are not too high.
EARLY AUTUMN RIVER PACKAGES:
Sept 3rd – Sept 9th (1 spot)
Sept 10th – Sept 16th (Full)
Sept 17th – Sept 23rd (Full)
Sept 24th – Sept 30th (Full)
5 days fishing for $4750 USD
Fishing 2 anglers per 1 guide with 1 day trophy Stillwater option. During this time of year we fish streamers, egg patterns & occasionally dry flies. Autumn is the best season to catch both rainbows and bull trout!
LATE AUTUMN 50/50 RIVER/STILLWATER PACKAGES:
Oct 1st – Oct 7th (8 spots)
Oct 8th – Oct 14th (8 spots)
4 days fishing for $3200 USD + license & tax
5 days fishing for $4000 USD + license & tax
Fishing 2 anglers per 1 guide on rivers & Stillwater
Bookings are confirmed by a 50% deposit. Balance may be paid at the end of your trip
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-877-718-2200
About our Fly Fishing Packages:
- American Plan, delicious home cooked meals, complimentary beer & fine wine included with all packages.
- We provide rooms in our main Lodge to individuals.
- Couples or family groups are provided cabins at no extra charge.
- Our rates do not include licenses, gratuities, or local taxes.
- All packages are fully guided by professional guides with quality equipment.
- Single bookings are available at no extra charge.
- Groups with non-anglers accompanying anglers are welcome at $300/day. We have other things to keep you entertained including gold panning, sightseeing, hiking, historic sites, wildlife viewing, berry picking, etc.
- Poor mobility? No problem, please give us a call so we may discuss how we can best get you on the water. We are happy to tailor a trip to keep you fishing comfortably and safely!
Fly Fishing Package Booking Policy:
Bookings are confirmed with a 50% deposit. Balance can be paid at the end of your trip. Notification of cancellation must be received 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival, in order to receive a full credit for an alternate date. All payments are final & non-refundable with the exception of a medical or family emergency.
- Accommodate two to eight persons. Cabins have stoves, fridges, hot showers, cookware, internet, satellite tv linens, etc.
- Please call for pricing
- Well-behaved pets allowed with minimal cabin clean-up fee.
Cabin Booking Policy:
Bookings are confirmed with a 50% deposit. Balance can be paid at the end of your trip. All payments are final & nonrefundable unless cancellation notice is given 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.