All guided fly fishing packages at Northern Lights Lodge include airport pick up, meals, accommodations, fine wine & beer.
- June 3rd 2019
Four day stillwater trip that features 3 lakes. $2850 USD plus license & tax. 3 spots available.
- June 11th – 17th 2019
Stillwater trip features 3 lakes. $2850 USD plus license & tax. 4 spots available
RIVER TRIPS (see schedule below)
- July & August: Trips priced @ $3950 USD
- September: Trips priced @ $4250 USD
Prices don’t include license and tax.
SINGLE BOOKINGS AVAILABLE @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
We can customize a shorter trip to suit your schedule
Bookings are confirmed by a 50% deposit. Balance may be paid at the end of your trip
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-877-718-2200
2019 FLY FISHING SCHEDULE
June 8th (stillwater)
6 spots open
June 17th (stillwater)
8 spots open
2 spots open
4 spots open
4 spots open
2 spots open
Guided Fly Fishing Packages:
Note: only 8 – 12 guests per time slot.
We pick up and return our guests to the Williams Lake airport which is a one hour flight from Vancouver, B.C.
- American Plan, delicious home cooked meals, complimentary beer & fine wine included with all packages.
- Lodge guest rooms provided for individuals, cabins for couples.
- Dry fly & nymph-fish rivers from drift boats and wade-fish the bars. Jet boat the mighty Mitchell & Cariboo Rivers to fish from secluded gravel bars.
- Dry fly & nymph-fish our still waters from pontoon boats or drift boats.
- Prices do not include licenses, gratuities, nor applicable government tax.
- All packages are fully guided by professional guides with quality equipment.
- Single bookings available at no extra charge.
If you have a physical handicap, please give us a call so we may discuss how we can best get you back on the water.
- Accommodate two to eight persons. Cabins have stoves, fridges and hot showers, cookware, bedding, towels, ect. plus High Speed Internet.
- $850 – $1000 per cabin 7 day, 6 night stay or $150 – $200 per night for shorter stays.
- Non-fishers accompanying fishers are welcome. $1500 per 5 day trip. Sightseeing days available (gold panning, sightseeing, hiking, historic sites, wildlife viewing, etc.)
- Well behaved pets allowed with minimal cabin clean-up fee.
Bookings are confirmed with a 50% deposit. Balance can be paid at the end of your trip. Notification of cancellation must be received 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival in order to received a full credit for an alternate date. All payments are final & nonrefundable with the exception of a medical or family emergency.